Education of Young People for Social Innovation, and Entrepreneurial Educational Practice in and out of Makerspaces: Evidence, Challenges, Cooperation Strategies and Future Policies
Invited experts will take part at DOIT’s first expert meeting, in c ooperation with the “Impulszentrum für Entrepreneurship Education” by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (http://www.eesi-impulszentrum.at).
Thursday, 21th of February 2019, 9:00-13:00
We will provide additional materials for all participants within the next weeks.
- Agenda of the meeting (current version): Agenda_ExpertMeeting1
All participants are invited to check the following preparational material:
- DOIT Programme, https://www.doit-europe.net/doit-programme
- DOIT Policy Brief 1 (Draft Version), D6.6. EC Policy Briefing number 1 – Preliminary version
- DOIT Memorandum of Understanding (Draft version)
- Youth Start approach, http://www.youthstart.eu/en/whyitmatters
- EU project NEMESIS https://nemesis-edu.eu/educational-model